Reviews for "Inceggtion"

this was great

i voted 4 at somethimes it was dull but there were funny parts and great graphics the sounds were irritating because of the nje nje nje nje nje nje nje nje was the onl thing the peoples said work on that but it was good.

TheWeebl responds:

Ha ha! OK, I'll change Weebl and Bob's voices of 8 years for you.

That's kind of how they talk I'm afraid. Fair enough if you don't like it though.

LOL

Original !!!

...

The animation was alright, but you should have pointed out more clearly how much that movie sucked. Seriously, how could anyone get a brilliant actor like Leaonardo di Caprio to play in such a retarded pointless movie?
I'm gonna go to sleep now, hopefully noone raids my brain while doing so... So dumb... arf...

TheWeebl responds: