Reviews for "Charlie Sheen - Winning"

Awesome Winning !

This flash is winning ! Really fun and addicting , I like all the power ups , sound effects , music and the gameplay . The control is smooth and the game is packed with action . Excellent game , great work !

Insanely Addicting!

This game is awesome! I played it for hours and in doing so, managed to get every medal in the game, (except for the speed medals, if someone could PM me telling me how to get a higher speed, I'd greatly appreciate it.) It was fun trying to go for the highscore, my record is 18,447,706 points, with 272.08 miles distance, and 6,565 kills! I think I did pretty good, (not as good as the guy below me, but I digress.

Overall this is a fun and ADDICTING game that truly is WINNING.

Every awesome

I got over 640 miles and charlie sheen still kicks major butt in my book ^_^

AWESOME!!!!!

This game is wicked cool! I got just over 210 miles, and earned several medals, and this game describes Charlie Sheen and his lifestyle perfectly. It might take a while to get all the drugs, though, because the pills are kinda rare, and might be the last one you collect, and here's a little tip: don't get into very large crowds, because you might accidentally run into a concrete wall without seeing it coming. Trust me, it happened to me a few times, and the next thing I knew, I was either low on health, or dead.

u geiz r dum

this is just like an old charlie sheen movie The Chase with the blonde chick and going to mexico with the red bmw fun game = D