Reviews for "Revolution Shoe: Gaddafi"

Amazing

This game is so funny i like it very much

vest816 responds:

Thank you very much, Sir (ooh let's see if I can do this without copy/paste) Sajhklkfgslsdsfjgkhsf!

Much appreciated. :)

This is the review of Revolution Shoe

LOL !!
This game reminded me of George Bush's speech, a journalist throwing his shoes to HIM !! Hahahahahaaa....

And you make it different! and That's what makes it unique.
The controls are so simple, the game is really fun to play, the upgrade so enjoyable, and the best of all.. When a president K.O !!
Damn that was good !!

I hope there`s some medals in here

Thanks!

Early comments of unfinished versions of this game yielded the same comparisons to Bush. If we put him in, though, he's going to be a flippin' ninja the way he dodges those shoes. People say Ahmadinejad is a dodgy little booger...Bush would make him look like a bigger easier target than a fat kid playing dodgeball.

GREAT!!!

You focused on a really interesting theme... Congratulations... now... think you can do one about the... Arizona Law... I mean... for us (yeah... I'm Mexican) and for Latin America... it's an incredible offense... I mean... ARREST SOMEONE JUST BY LOOKING LIKE A LATINO??? WTF!!! can you make my dream come true and SMACK THAT F***ING GRANDMA???

vest816 responds:

Ooooh, you know, we had meetings going down dozens of possible candidates for any possible sequels, and Arizona is in the 'do not touch' pile at the moment because of the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords. We think it's best to have games involving any sort of targeting and projectile weaponry, even as harmless and cartoony as high heels, not associated with Arizona at the moment. Seeing people freak out over Palin having the crosshairs on Arizona from a rally poster from a year ago? Yeah. Not our thing.

However, Palin herself is on the list. Mind you, not because of vendetta's or disrespect to her; her speeches would be a total riot to sample and implement into this game.

Nice game

Now you can make a U.S. version, where we funnel money in to support dictators, then turn around and chastise them for bullying their own people. Or, where we gauge whether or not we'll stand up for people's rights based on how big the country picking on them is. EG: China mows down Tibetans, we don't do anything. Ghaddafi bombs his own people, we threaten to call a NATO air strike. There's a double-standard.

It's good to see more of this stuff getting made fun of, because if I didn't laugh I'd cry.

Lol thanks!

It's a real tragedy what's happening in Libya, I am not going to tapdance around that fact. I'm quite a politically minded sort of person, and have been following the issue very closely. It's both captivating and distressing what we're seeing Gadaffi do to his people.

But as you say, if we couldn't laugh, we'd cry. This game isn't a scathing criticism of Gaddafi himself, nor is it a politically-driven message of emotional hyperbole. It's a service given to the people of the world opposed to him, and to all the demonstrators standing up to their leaders (hence Ahmadinejad and Ben Ali's inclusion) to let them fulfill their fantasy of throwing a shoe at the guy.

I appreciate your input, the kind words, and the score. Thank you.

I've heard of shifty politicians, but jeez!

lol, great game, you should make a sequel, maybe set in the past, it be fun to smash loafers across Stalin's face

vest816 responds:

Oh yes, for sure. If this game does well and gets enough circulation to warrant a sequel, we've got an unending list of blokes we'd love to pitch some loafers towards. From Palin to Beiber to...well Palin and Beiber mostly. But if this game does well and the big boss gives the greenlight to expand upon the 'Revolution Shoe' name, I'll be more than happy to keep on bringing them.

More shoes, more powerups, more zany characters, all that if the people show they want it. Thank you very much for the nice review, I greatly appreciate it!