Reviews for "Cactus McCoy"

Back to the good old days

This game very much reminds me of the days of SNES and Sega Genesis platforming. The achievements and hidden treasures give both a reason to explore and to replay. On very rare occasions the movement doesn't work like I'd expect and I fall into a pit. That is probably my only complaint. Great platformer. Good job.

Repetetive with cheap,shitty platforming.

The Bottomless Pit in Powderkeg Pass it complete bullshit. Just had to get that out of the way first. The variety of weapons,the sprite work and sound effects were all very nice,though the music was droning and cliche. After a while everything came to resemble the same series of events stuck in repetition; jump,punch/fire weapon,look for treasure...etc. over and over. Plus the "Speed Runs" through levels are a total waste of time,if you beat the level once there is NO reason to revisit them. 2/5 & 4/10.

Not great.

Even though the game was okay for a while,as the time progressed it became very repetitive and VERY boring.If your going to make a platformer like this,I suggest you put in some Mini-games and such in it,something different then punch,jump,repeat.I'll give you another star for the animation,even though it's not spectacular.Keep trying,and I'm sure you'll get it next time.

I dont like it

But its a personal thing i guess

superbbb

Man you have such a great game you are AWESOME