For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Cactus McCoy"

Great Game

I feel that this should be for a console and I would have to pay for it! There is 1 downfall that I know of (probably only to me) Is picking your weapon at the beginning AFTER you beat the game. I will still give you a 10 because of the pure arcade retro awesomeness you have let me play.

Wow

a really nice game with interactive stuff and its like playing an arcade that you need to insert coin but no coin

F U N

Fun man it is really fun

loved it

wow thats a good game you have there. I can say that this is the best pc platformer of the year. Also nice song and I'm happy that we can use firearms. Shortly well done. This should be monthly first.

very good game

i mean.............the game is ok, is great......but is not my style, is to long i think