Reviews for "The Sagittarian 2"

I got all the achievements

More choices, more comedic longer, and more endings than the first one. Fuckin AA job. I love the art style. Music is an interesting choice, Can get annoying at times, but pretty fitting to the atmosphere. Fuckin Shane.

BEST point and click ever since henry stickmen!WOOT WOOT!

I liked how it went, and it was fairly easy to get the achievements, but from all of the start overs I had to go through to get a bunch of achievements, I only have one word to say.......

SHANE

This game makes me really like Sage. Sure, he's a nut, but he had a sense of honor, which I can respect. And Shane...lol.
A different death scene of Left vs Right would have been a bit more interesting than just what happened, but nobody's perfect, and it worked.
Liked the music selection, too.
Over all, I liked it.