Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Sagittarian 2"

WTF?! xD

XD I played the first once just recently it was so serious and i'm like... epic win xD

just starting to play this I can't stop laughing, especially all those jokes about shane xDDDDD

RAD!!!

beet it on 1st try :D

Great Action/Adventure Game with a hint of Comedy!

When I played the first one, there really was only one ending. I was quite disappointed in the lack of work and dedication put into the first one, but when I played this one, a slap connected to my cheek. This just goes to show that choose your own adventure games kick serious ass.

It also goes to show how characters can be developed. There was comedy also twisted with the suspense of choices. Although I found some choices to be made up with slack and quite a number of spelling issues, I found this game to be extremely enjoyable. All in all, this game deserves another sequel, but I suggest you put more time in the sequel with dedication to spelling and grammar. (That's mostly the reason why I rated it 9 out of 10. I find that for me, spelling and grammar is a must when it comes to choose your own adventure games such as this one.)

I forgot to mention, the art in this game is epic too!

Absolutely, insanely awesome.

It is indeed better than the first. Even though it lacks the adrenaline-pumping action of other zombie games, it's still epic in its own way. The sudden switch from Sage and Shane arguing to a pile of dirt labeled "Shane" was particularly awesome.

What I don't understand is how Nate survived the first one. He was supposed to have been killed in the first one when Sage went "Rambo" (or just "Sage", I guess) on the bridge. Nate was right at the front.

Yarp