Reviews for "Necrorun"

I like all games with death in theme.

Played this after i found the second one but seems harder for me to control and play in comparison which i can see where 2 has made a lot of difference. Still good though.

Pure black metal.

Nice little game. Loved the sprite work, really took me back to my Megadrive days. Controls do the trick, though personally I would have liked to aim with the mouse, and hit with it as well, and possibly just have space at the jump button.

I would have played further into the game, but randomly I would go to jump a ravine and Death would just stop mid air and plunge to his death. It was happening truly randomly, never the same gaps I was trying to jump across. Flash player and Chrome, completely up to date.

If it's a bug I hope you find it.

Nice work.