Reviews for "MusicBox"

Genius

The music is quite humourous, upbeat and relaxing.
Each note of the melody is well in sync with the animation of each of the mechanical instruments of the device you created.

I love it how you've arranged the multiple, well designed, animated elements all into one compact rectangular box. I can see that a ton of effort and time has been put into this masterpiece

Thanks for making my day:
10/10
5/5
Voting power: 4.9

(from a member of the)
[Review Request Club]

Excellent

I wasn't sure how I was going to react when this short first started. Excellent use of visual elements & sound sych! Very well done.

Only criticism I have is the loop. A play/replay option would of been an useful asset!

Awesome!

I don't even know where to begin to praise it: the kick-ass smoothness of animation? the music part itself? the perfect loop (seen and heard it 10 times in a row now)? minimalistic design that focuses on every detail? ...

You rock!

FRONTPAGE!!!!!

443 KB ?!

Is it just me or for 443 KB this flash is amazing ?! I MEAN LOOK AT IT ! :D Great animation plus super catchy music, what more can I say ? I did not expect that when I opened it to be honest. Great work for this minute of awesomeness, all my 5/5 and 10/10's are belong to you.

digging it

I dig this its jamming and really well done mechanical animation!