Reviews for "Mortal Kombat FAILtality"

Thanks for the nostalgia

This was so awesome seeing a major Mortal Kombat parody flash again it feels like old times seeing this here on Newgrounds,i loved how most of the parodies were original and were hilarious along with some cool ones especially Kabal's part though i gotta say Millena's was weird as hell but the funniest one i thought was a tie between Liu Kang & Motaro,overall i enjoyed this MK Parody very much so keep up the great work. :D

Epic kudos!

Perhaps the part that most drew me back to this flash is how many of the mini-plots tie in together, especially going left-to-right and top-to-bottom. Love the humor. Ideally long since a good Mortal Kombat spoof. I added this to my favorites without hesitation. My hat is off to you.

Couldn't Stop Laughing...

My only complaint is the lack of some sort of play all button. I wanted to sit back and enjoy them without having to click the next portrait ever couple of seconds.

Pure Epicness

This was perfect on so many ways, but perhaps next time a play all button is in order.

OMG