Reviews for "Pestilence Z"

Good but..

I really like the styleof the game. And the premise. Just the actual game is a bit boring after a while.

I've encountered a glitch.

For some reason on one area two of the tiles have glitched out, and are now rapidly cycling through different textures.

More pls

As far as gameplay is concerned, I've only tried playing as the Vet. Spamming 1-1-1, 2-1-1, 3-1-1 and 4-1-1 can get monotonous but the hidden items keep the game interesting. The graphics were pretty good but I can't tell if the zombies had any unique characteristics, other than the spitters, fat zombies, child zombies and the soldier zombies. As for the boss, we need more. It helps break the monotony, so it would be nice to see one just before every cut scene.

Arf

I really enjoyed the game.
I was going to rate it 10 when I unlocked the Wild Swing skill...
OMG ! Spending 4 Skill points for doing 2 damage to adjacent Zombies, when I strike at 40 on the aimed one ? Oo
You should set this at at least 25% of the damage done on the aimed Zombie...

Anyway, loved the special shots (cripple, headshot), liked the graphics (very Metal Slug), enjoyed it, but there is potential for muuuuch better ;)

Keep up !

Thanks alot.

Game would have been good. But for some reason I thought I could save my progress, I even pressed a button several time that assured me I HAD saved my game. Two hours later when I come back its gone.

bpointstudios responds:

Hey, Sorry to hear that, Mike3ymike. Please ensure that you allow Flash enough hard disk to save the game. We give instructions on how to do this in the author's comments.