Reviews for "Pestilence Z"

Great way to kill time

It'z pretty addicting! I liked teh vet because of EZ headshotz... But on teh game, it annoyz me that teh zombiez are somehow able to phase through wallz!!! X.x

eh.

i thought it was alright. honestly, i love getting on newgrounds, finding a game, and either rnting, or loving it in a review. i cant do that with this one, because its so mediocre.

combat is way WAY too easy, but it loves to pull $#!*. a body blow or heavy strike can hit every time. a crippling blow or knockback can hit almost every time. playing the vet, a headshot, is almost every time. there isnt a character, however that can ever, EVER land a head-cleaer move. it is completely worthless because it never works.
Maps were good, but ininspired. makes me think he stuck his head out a window to get inspired for it. other that some mutilated body, it looks like a normal town. traveling around on these maps, however, is too slow. the characters can only move 2 spaces in any direction, and even then, thres too much ground to cover. the end turn after every move, makes it fel like a FF tactics clone-no not clone, PARODY- which is alrigt, but again, uninspired.
the plot was alright. it fit together well, and i was interested, but im not wasting another thirty minutes on it. if the gameplay weret so slow, i might. but, thats the main problem, this game is SO SLOW. but not tutorial text, oh no, thats an instant thing, it flashes up for half a second before you can ready it, then goes away. i dont know if thats a glitch, or if im just tapping too fast. it always flashes up at the worst of times, right when your about to click the move button, so when ou click the move button, not expecting text to pop up, you end up cloing it WAY too soon. minor problem, but in the next one, make it so you have to click into the text box.
then, thres the zombies. honestly, im a stratigist, so the idea of "ghost zombies" as another phrased it, is a total load of crap to me. i understand, climbing through windows and such, yadda-yadda... BUT DID THE WINDOWS HAVE TO BE GHOSTS TOO???? face it, it would not have been hard to make a damned window. besides, the zombies can pass through all the walls, theres o way that that building is structurally sound! besides, the zombies can do through the locked doors, you cant, even after they have. its not like a zombie would have the manners to close the door behind him, NO! hed leave the thing wide open! if its locked at first, fine, but after he goes through it, you should be able to too.

its alright, but if you want a zombie RPG, just go play Sonny. much more refined

ANGRY REVIEW!!

I LOVE THIS GAME WHICH IS WHY I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!

I love the turn based strategy elements paired with zombie killing, just what I needed, but I have a problem.

I PLAYED FOR TWO HOURS, SAVED MY GAME, AND CLOSED THE BROWSER WINDOW. I OPENED UP THE BROWSER, WENT TO LOAD GAME, AND THERE IS NO SAVE FILE!!!

My storage for Newgrounds is set for unlimited, so its not my fault. Is this a glitch?

Not bad

I wonder why Two Towerz got 2 zombie games repetitive, but it isn't bad. Newground is lacking zombie games, mostly these RPG level up ones.

Interesting, but repetitive.

I think that some more diversity could have been added to the combat system. Also, the weapon variety is lacking and weapon availability is far too high. Otherwise, the game is fine.