Reviews for "Ashley SNAPS!"

WHAT DO YOU MEEAANN YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME?!

Haha, ahhh you gotta love the internet xDDD I keep replaying this because Ashley's expressions are HILARIOUS XD

WHADDA MEan you dont agree with me!!!!

I LOVE IT MAKE MORE ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY AND IM NOT BEING ABUSIVE BUT I LOVE THESE KIND OF SHOWS

hahaha

haha that's so awesome.. xD

awesome

hahahaha i read the other comments below mine and i find hilarious and by the way damn good work for a testing flash

idiots

everyone who thinks this is Japan get your head outta your ass and read author's comments and dont just say "well this is just my guess at the place and you have no right to say im wrong" .........bullshit you people are the WORSE so read Author's Comments yadda yadda i loved it so keep up the great work!