Reviews for "Ashley SNAPS!"

Australia's little cousin

While short, it was still hilarious. I have heard of that meme for awhile. It was great how you got the character's expressions down perfectly. It was especially cool to see a woman do it. I've never seen a variant like that before. It was just great to listen to that.

I am at least familiar with the setup. These guys really do look like babies. I think it's just how big their lips are. I loved how fast paced this was. It fit the Ren and Stimpy tone perfectly.

that was cool sir you have just earn the privilage of eating tots with the glhts..........enjoy the tots :3

Snap!

If it makes you feel better, I knew it was New Zealand before reading your comment xD