Reviews for "Dark Disharmony"

Very good.

Like the music and sound. Im guessing the Guitar sound is from dablo. If not it does sound like it alot.

Only thing i didn't get is the ending? Without spoiling it is there going to be a sequel to this? Still good game.

Chroust responds:

You got me! Yes, two acords from Tristiam village from Diablo... nostalgy. I make better ending at once, maybe the continue. Actually i´m dead... i had many nightmares, when I create Dark disharmony. Thanks for your rating :D Music is a good work! Realy, i find impressive musican called NaRCo - http://bandzone.cz/narco

goood

thats a cool game

Thanks man!

Love It

I love point and click games. But its hard to find someone good ones. Thankfully for me and others there are people like you who make good ones :D

Chroust responds:

Thank you, very much! I´m working on the DD2. I hope it will be better and longer than DD1 ... especifically next to same three scenes ... Let´s see.

Wow

This is awesome! Very inventive. The music brings great suspense!
Did you create the music yourself?

Chroust responds:

Thank´s man! This reviews make me happy! I always try to do new inventive things. The music was composed by NaRCo. I told him several times in order to publish NG, but he´s busy man. In the DD2 he makes any great music too..

Nice game

Music was good

progression was easy to follow

but I do have a question why was the band murdered?

Chroust responds:

Well, this isn´t to say. But the ghost of bass-guitarist with the knife in his back "sez": "We should have played better or we never had to play" :D Thanks for your reaction and review.