For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Timmy's Giant Sandwich"

...I always wonder...

Wouldn't it be great to make something with a message for once? Something, that we all can relate to? Something, that makes us think, that brings us forward somehow as human beings?
But in the end...
... something like this comes out, and that's a message for itself.
Great job, though.

Absolutely brilliant

This is the first flash in ages that's made me properly laugh.
The ending was brilliant. I was expecting something funny to happen, but that took me completely off guard

That was epic!

10 stars for you! That was Epically Epic. The animation was spot-on, the voice acting couldn't be beat. All around a very nice execution of the 'Little Red Hen". The ending couldn't have been more perfect.

Awesome

He started humping him? LMFAO! thats fucking great! poor kid, goes to show you not to let anyone in on your seceret plans.

omfg

kinda boring in the begining but it got fuckin awesome bout half way through