Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Game Design Generator"

Terminator?

Robotic soldiers battle John and nanomachines because of an absolute revenge. --
sounds like terminator to me haha

Although this gadget is quite interesting, it is also quite lacking. I think it would be amazing if it showed a picture depicting the scene generated. It's funny and entertaining, but in essence, it's just a randomizer. It has no music or sound effects, no additional features (although the "copy to clipboard" option was interesting) and no ultimate purpose. It would be a nice touch if it kept a record of your last 5 or so outcomes, or if you could manually play around with the variables. As you mentioned in the author's comments, it is quite limited.

zeropolaritybear responds:

Thank you for your suggestions, we'll take them into account for future updates! ;D

Hahaha

My best one-

Hotheaded sheep
Mechanize
Experienced Homosexuals
Because of God's
Treasure chest

some of my genarations...

Gentle homosexuals
rip apart
digital faces
because of a 3D
milk can

huge musicians
stalk
colorful gorillas
because of a world domination
revenge

ill-mannered nanomachines
show coolness to gentew sheep
because of an exceptional
flatchest

so, yeah hers some ideas

awesome

this random text gives waaaay cracking ideas:
Future Knights Codes Ingenuous Knights Because of An Unexpected Plan xD
Masochist Pandas Hack And Slash Antiheroic Prostitutes Because of An Eversional Terrace xD
Huge Homosexuals Digitalize Gentle Musicianss Because of a God's Revenge xD
Cyber Politicians Creates Mecha Sheep Because of A Sublimina Revenge xD
Blue 2D Characters Battle Cool Prostitutes Because Of An Expired Education xD
Past Sheep Attack Amnesiac Pandas Because Of A Funny Experience xD
Ingenuous Fairies Show Coolness To Colourful Snakes Because Of A Failed Love xD
Badass Witches Manipulate Innocent Prostitutes Because Of A World Domination Love xDDD
Brilliant Strangers Stare At Amnesiac Stick Figures Because Of A God'S Plan xDDDDDD
Enraged Nanomachines Raise Cyber Dinosaurs Because Of A Deranged Flatchest xD DEAR GOD FLATCHEST xDDDD

More than you think...

At first it may not seem like much, but give it a few spins. You're gonna find yourself cracking up from the mental images going through your head. This isn't a movie or a game, it's a tool -- and I pretty interesting one.

zeropolaritybear responds:

Thanks for the review. :)