Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Interlocked"

Challenging :)

I personally love your game. I love puzzles like this to pass the time and get my brain thinking. The music I can really listen to and the puzzles, where'd you ever get these designs?
I love it. Thank you. :)

awesome!!!!!!!

although it was hard to pull the pieces completely out till they dissapeared it was a fantastic game

(speechless)

If anyone gives this game lower than a ten, its because they aren't good enough and are whiny babies. This the best puzzle game i have ever played.

great game

great game had 2 stop at level 11 though to hard lolz XD great game very challengeing

Great Puzzle Game :)

Every Hardcore level I averaged about 25 minutes each :) although some may also have been shorter or longer than others... It took me 2 hours to beat the hardcore levels... I know that is quite awhile but I accomplished it :) I must head to sleep now it is 11:36 pm :)
I tip my hat to the person who designed the levels of this great flash game :)
My personal favorite was level 18! Took some thinking but was rather less complex than I had thought for about 25 minutes of scrambling what goes where... I figured it out and than beat the last 2 levels in about 35 minutes :)

Well Designed Puzzle Game :) 5/5 10/10