Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Interlocked"

9/10

very good but is a tiny bit too hard for those so impatient as I who give up after two minutes.

Puzzling buzzling

Game is fairly good, I do like tangible puzzles because you can more easily rotate and zoom and "feel" in reality.

these can be added:

- Semi or full Transparency while choosing a block or zooming ability,
- X Y Z Snaps or snap rotation
- A Front, top, bottom, left, right orthographic view may help people to use mouse more precisely.
- Invert colors option to play at night, or a just edge neon like glowing parts
- Left / right button choice instead of space bar

Keep up the goodwork!

Brain activating and colorful

A great game with complex puzzles left me stumped on some of them but they are all doable without the walkthrough! The only reason I give it a 9/10 is because there is a glitch that occurs sometimes where the objects will intersect with each other and cause them to spazz out when you try to move them. Otherwise great job!!

Addicting!

It would have been perfect with some automation for lining up the blocks and more levels. Due to the fact that it's almost impossible to get the blocks right on the first time on some moves you lose a lot of valuable time on the challenge mode which is why I gave up on the final medal. Besides that it's a pretty good 3D puzzle game.

I like it, but...

There was one thing that I really found annoying, and that was the constant switching between glance and pull. I believe that a better system would be that unless the mouse icon was directly over a piece, then it would move the camera.