Reviews for "Interlocked"

Almost the best!

This game is really a great time eater and adictive game! The only thing I would like to ask of you is to either make a pc version download OR <Wait for it...>
Make a phone app from this!

kickass!

this game is very unique & calming. its got a great spin on your typical puzzle game. the music is very calming, yet delightful! (it feels like ive heard it before). this really racked my brain, as i had to look at each puzzle for a few minutes at a time to figure out where to even begin!

5/5 10/10

Great Game!

Love the concept and the execution, had some problems with the objects getting stuck into each other. Also your "challenge" mode is really unforgiving, so much so that it took away from my enjoyment of the puzzles. But that aside, great job, keep up the good work!

Excelent

Great game, one of the few puzzle games I actually like and that makes me want to keep trying to get the solution by myself.

Something i noticed: Some puzzles I know I could solve faster if pieces could move in more directions, like in real life, as in twisting. I know it is harder to program, but it could make it a lot more interesting.

excellent game

one of the best puzzle games I ever saw