Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Interlocked"

Good stuff!

Nice concept very well produced; a good variety of puzzles too! Very smooth and entertaining!

My main suggestion would be that it needs a snap-to system; too many times I'd actually cracked the puzzle but due to a slight overlap it took longer than it should have!

Other than that a plot would have been good (the best puzzle games have variety in their puzzles and a bizarre plot, see 3 In Three), but that's hardly a must for a puzzle game! Brilliant stuff!

HOW TO CHEAT: There's a finite amount of moves for each block, remember? If you have trouble then start to go through them (up-down, left-right, backwards-forwards) for each block. Unless there's a slight overlap messing things up then eventually one will move significantly and you can move on from there! Also, the varied perspectives will help work out the block shapes.

EXTRA TIP: I can't recall any of the puzzles other than the last one* needing you to retrace your steps (i.e. get one block to a different position and then return all the others to the starting position); so long as you're not going backwards you're going forwards!

* Even then I'm not sure I took the fastest route!

Wow!

Wow awesome concept!!! :D

sooth controls

Can someone help me moving a sofa through my narrow front door enterance? If you can do level 14 you may have a chance.

great

but not without flaws, some levels are too big and when i tried to moved them i couldnt

Really nice

I had a couple of these a while ago, all I could do was take them apart, but was never able to put them back together.
If you did make another game, It should be putting the pieces back together (with a picture showing what it looks like).
Like the game, added it to favorites to complete later :D