Reviews for "Interlocked"

It's Really Great I spend time in solving the Puzzles

Really not a fan of the way that this game forces time trials to unlock puzzles. I did all the puzzle, including the "regular" final puzzle that's way above the rest, and now I have to do them again within X amount of clicks and time? Definitely not what I wanted out of a game like this.

Great puzzler. It's not difficult (there's hints also) but levels get tricky if the pieces are not moved right. Sometimes they get "stuck" on an edge by a tiny bit so it requires an extra move to fix (this is an absoute PAIN on challenge mode).

There was some frustration for the first/second time playing the later levels, but the walkthrough is solid and can be checked if really stuck. Achieving 3+ stars is not impossible either.

But, this may present some extra challenge for colorblind folks, I don't know...

Still, great game! Good to see people had good taste back in '11.

+HerbieG
On levels like level 3 after removing the green stamp/T piece and the white stamp/T piece they didn't disappear and now float endlessly supposedly still a part of the puzzle. As annoying as this is to deal with + HerbieG's comment this game feels like it would be that much more frustrating without fun. So like Lori Greiner says, "I'm out".

Got stuck on lv9