Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The End of Earth"

Sweet!

Very well done! Graphics are great. I love aliens, especially when they take over Earth! >:D And, I had an idea. Infectonator, Necronator, now ALIENATOR!!!

For kazumazkan

Song is called Kernkraft 400 and its by Zombie Nation.

Hildebrandt, I really enjoyed the flash. I liked it mainly because all I've ever drawn with on the computer was MSPaint, lol, and I understand how time consuming it is. It gives this flash a very retro look, and it's a nice feeling pondering of the past sometimes.

The alien invaders were bad-ass looking, and seem to be inspired by Halos Elite Covenant race, the weapons and propulsion system were powered the familiar blue plasma energy as well. I don't mind this, but for flash reviewing purposes I need to give a -1 for slight unoriginality on that part. Last pet peve of mine is that (you?) turned into superman and destroyed the Alien mother ship right? Same negative point for that one too simply because I have a bias against superman. 4/5

Hildebrandt responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review!
I never played that game, so I am not to blame ;P I worked without any concept this time, so everything you saw was totally random.
Cheers, H.

That was very cool.

I'd say you are a pro with the pixel tool! Excellent job.

Hildebrandt responds:

Thanks man :)

Not so fond of the pixel tool...

Makes you look like a noobie :P

However, the I love the perspective experiments- Really nice.

Was a pleasant animation!

Face <(X_X)>

awesome

Cool show, i really liked it. Awesome pixel art.