Reviews for "Emo Vs. Happiness"

Good game

Especially because it was made in 3 days. However I won taking only 5 hits and it was way to easy. Still, the theme was pretty annoying to choose a decent story, but you still dit a good job on it. (btw I don't puke rainbows).

RainbowHorse responds:

Your right, the game is a bit to easy. We would've fixed it if we had more time :)
(btw I'm sure your room is flooded with rainbows in liquid form :P)

For what it is...

It was a okay game. I didnt think it was anything really special, but you did a good job on what you were trying for.

Thanks a bunchie :P

Good Job.

Seriously. For only 72 hours you deserve a solid 9. Fun game.

RainbowHorse responds:

Thank you, next time we'll have more time and with that the ability to put more details and more effort in the work :)

and also he pukes lasers

this game was extremely simple yet awesome and fun because its a refreshing new game that doesnt invovle a zombie apocalypse or some sort of end of the world theory. taking down the laser puking rainbow monster was by far the most fun game i have played in weeks so i say good job and keep up the good work

I actually liked it

for 72 hours, this is a top notch game. the lag was a little annoying, but with the powerups and simply HOLDING DOWN THE SPACEBAR (like any normal person would do in a game like this) the lag doesnt happen. The music was great and there was that great sense of chaos I love in a game like these. Though it certainly isnt the best game Ive seen, i think it deserves some credit