Reviews for "Emo Vs. Happiness"

THIS IS THE SUBJECT OH MY GOODNESS!

At first I didn't think it would be much since its a cliche and overdone concept, but you did it in a cool new way. Very nice, very fun, although a bit too easy.

RainbowHorse responds:

Thank you, we tried our best to make it different :)

Fun

Its pretty fun for a short game.

emo rampage

i appreciate effort to make realistic emo killing fun i hope you make another but with goths

I actually liked it

for 72 hours, this is a top notch game. the lag was a little annoying, but with the powerups and simply HOLDING DOWN THE SPACEBAR (like any normal person would do in a game like this) the lag doesnt happen. The music was great and there was that great sense of chaos I love in a game like these. Though it certainly isnt the best game Ive seen, i think it deserves some credit

i thaught.....

i thaught that its an rpg game or something like that ....but still...great game