Reviews for "Emo Vs. Happiness"

Wtf?

Im sorry if i didnt get this game but....wtf? nice story line i guess....but i couldnt figuer out how to shoot (if you could) Its laggy, and it deffinatley needs a menu/instructions

RainbowHorse responds:

There are instructions in the menu :P

Very basic shooter.

Really nothing special. Definitely not frontpage material. Gameplay is bland and boring.

I remember a far off time

When premium games made by users that ruled the portal with great submissions only got the frontpage. The reason why, was because they actually made good games.
What makes a good game?
-Originality [This was just a terrible concept]
-Actually sized right [It isn't]
-Controls didn't slip [It did a bit]
-Music was catchy and not repetitive [This was the same annoying song]
-The voice acting was clear [This was kind of muffled and unclear, the lines didn't fit with the character at all]

I think it wasn't bad, there were so little enemies and the upgrades were kind of useless.

All in all, try harder next time. Refine the whole thing until you're sure that you want to release it. If you have doubts it will be good, then don't release it at all.
It may be harsh but it's true, keep it to yourself and fix all the small things so it's flawless.

3/10, 1/5

Keep at it ;3

i hate it

juust i thougt it was a RPG so that sucks

RainbowHorse responds:

You need too be more open to other things, making a RPG is quite hard when you only get 72 hours :(

Ok plot...

The plot is ok... but the gameplay is unoriginal...and pretty bad...