Reviews for "Emo Vs. Happiness"

new twist on old concept

The basis for the game is awesomely funny, and the game format is a tried and true overhead flying shooter, but the controls are not as smooth as they could be.

decent

O.k. way to pass the time.

Good enough

What bothers me, though, is the enemy projectiles. Most games have them displayed in rather flashy colours so you don't have to look at them directly to navigate around them to dodge.
The game was still playable though, considering it's not one-hit deaths so all's fair.
Otherwise, the animation was decent, voice acting was kinda meh.

RainbowHorse responds:

We like people like you, people that give critic of what we could have done better insted of just being a troller :)

Ok...

Problems:
The Chaos. There are planes flying all over the place that don't really need to be there. They just complicate things.
The lag in movement. That sort of speaks for itself.
The music: I liked the music itself but I think I think either an incredibly dark track or an overly cute track would have fit better.
Good things:
The plot. It was simple and humorous. The death poster made me laugh.
The Animation. It wasn't too amazing but it certainly fit the game very well.
The Controls: Despite the lag, the actual controls are simple and easy.
I like this game and think it could use some medals. Possibly for beating the different forms and secret medals for viewing the credits and instructions. Just little things like that.
Anyway, good job. Hope to see more from you.

Nize

If you could come back after you've gotten better and made a more polished and humorous version of this, this game would be perfect.