Reviews for "Emo Vs. Happiness"

Great game

But IMO the hitboxes on the airplanes were too small, Its like a small square righ in the center of the airplane, but its a great game with great graphics, good job!

RainbowHorse responds:

Haha!

It was pretty enjoyable

RainbowHorse responds:

hey!

ok, it was weak, but you had your problems, and i lol'd when i saw the intro thing, the happines things fusioning :)

good for the time put into it

so from reading these other reviews, apparently people are missing the point that this was made within 72 hours for the game jam. with this considered, its not bad. my main complaints are just make it a bit wider and have the movement more fluid and faster. at a point it gets impossible to dodge anything

Nice

I like the game music and graphics.