Reviews for "Butcherbugs"

wait wait...

exactly WHY do the lady bugs hate the butcher?
and WHY is the butcher cutting up bugs?

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

why not?

Impressive

Really nice and original arcade.

Effects and graphics were cool.

Music and SFX, awesome.

And the formation system is fucking original dudes.

But I miss power-ups and that stuffs guyz.

Keep working on this line :-)

Psychadelic GOLD!!!

First off, I just have to say you did a great job with this! I love nearly everything about it - the music, the art and most especially the retrotastic gameplay. My only complaints are these - it's too short, and it needs either weapon upgrades or bombs to temporarily clear the field of brain monsters. I was thinking that since you've color coded everything, maybe you could make it so red beats green, green beats blue, blue beats red. Also, I'd love to see more level and enemy variety, but that's not really a complaint :) Great job overall, and I look forward to more games like this one!

decent

although gameplay was just a big repeat i couldnt help but love the formations stategy, keep working at it though

Slow and repetetive

After the 2nd boss I ended my run due to ridiculous boredom, good game but my god its mind numbing, you need to put in upgrades or at least speed up the process a little... very tedious.