Reviews for "Butcherbugs"

Sorry man

Men the game sucks the graphics is awesome but the game its not so cool the 4 its only becuse lady bugs :D

awesome

the music is really great game is original and its maybe a little tough but i finally finished it after 3 plays!!!!!

ok... but not quite great

i vote 3/5 and 6/10 not because it's badly made or because it's too tough or anything it's great fun and slightly addictive but it is WAY too laggy it was lagging in low quality as well and it wasn't the whole game it was only the bugs they wouldn't follow the cursor on time so they either exploded or separated from the rest which was annoying and then add the electric neurons and stuff and it's just impossible i wouldn't mind it being this hard if it wouldn't lag but that just made too much i understand you made it in three days but next time try to put a little more into it if you can i know i wouldn't have been able to do as good in a week or two but this is only minor so i don't think i'm complaining about this issue too much. but i digress it was a great game and i made it to the frontal lobe i think but i couldn't win i might try later when i have more time

Didn't liked it

Also that you pulled this off in 3 days it's to admire, really.
As a retrogame it was just fine kept playing until the end.
I didn't liked the music though, for me it was annoying, but that's just me.
Though I won't play it again cause, I don't see the point of it.

Fantastic

Great game. Made even better by the fact that it took three days to make. I managed to win by using formations 2 and 4