Reviews for "Fucking Bugs"

Nice game, man!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the bugs we play as annoyed the lion, so he convinced (with a gun) the other bugs to attack us (?). Kudos on a good game, I fought a huge bug that took 10 shots to kill, so I'm assuming that's the last boss, but it was pretty anticlimatic. Very very good concept though.Could you add a minimap to see where the waves are coming from?
Other than that, very good. 9/10 4/5

MrRandomist responds:

the lion hates bugs, so he goes to some other hives bugs to go destroy another one, and does this by threatening with a gun...its quite strange but we had to have a lion shooting bugs somewhere...stupid theme really....

a mini map or an alert system would be awesome! definitely a cool feature in my opinion, but i dont know if we'll ever be doing a sequel....

nie

Excellent game, music, art, but maybe you could make the ecolution button be closer to the movement buttons, because sometimes I can't do all 3 things at the same time, unless that's what you where aiming for (which does add a certain level if difficulty)

MrRandomist responds:

we try tedious way to bring you a more difficult game :D

Fun.

But it's too short.
I beat it in like 10 minutes.
Definitely fun though.

MrRandomist responds:

it would be great if it was longer wouldn't it!

Great game

Its an awesome game, though I wish you didn't have to spam space to eat things, my hand is killing me now. I also wish there was a sandbox mode after you win.

Also I hope you make a second one :]

MrRandomist responds:

sandbox mode would be cool

Sweet game!

This was a really cool game because I just had so much freedom to go around and do whatever I wanted. It helps that it was really easy. You just have to keep on firing at the enemies and the powerups are great! I was thinking I might have lost at the end because it seemed too easy to win like that. What can I complain about getting medals? Even if the game was easy, there are always more medals for me to go on and get.

The music was pretty standard too. I was thinking that at the end you would evolve into a mammal of some sort. It seemed to be more like a really big bug at the end. At least you did not have much idea what was going to happen next, be it enemies or what you would turn into. I am glad I got back to this for the third NG game jam.

MrRandomist responds:

thanks, the game wasn't play tested much during concept and we didnt have much time to keep going....what we have here is pretty much it we had the idea to evolve as a bug which was what our theme was (although the lions where kinda put to the side).....if we did a part 2 or a sequel of some sort it would be great to keep the evolution cycle going into these hideous looking mammals.

thanks for the extensive review.