Reviews for "Fucking Bugs"

Hmmmmm

Well, it delivers what it promises. But it's not the most fair game in the universe.

For starters you can simply shoot straight left or right to kill every single ground bug that comes from either direction. The only reason you have to leave the nest is to eat. However almost no matter what you do your nest's health will run low or out completely by wave 5 simply because of the flying insects alone. Not only are they too fast to shoot out of the air, but they have enough health to take out a sizable portion of your nest even as you shoot them down.

It's quite frustrating to be shooting as soon as possible at one and still see it cost your nest near a third of it's life.

MrRandomist responds:

we will be making gameplay adjustments most likely in the next few days, we tried to to tweak it as much as possible in the few minutes we had to do so before time was up.

Too simple.

and weird.

MrRandomist responds:

and thats the great thing about it ;P

space space space

i don't usually mind when stories don't make sense but it seems like lions were a big part of this and.... well i'm not a lion shooting bugs.... i'm a bug... killng bugs? i dono if i just didn't get far enough in the game to see a lion cause i have to play this on my laptop and that just makes this game near impossible... overall though, besides the story, i really enjoyed the evolution thing that was awesome

MrRandomist responds:

well the story is.....we didnt like lions, we just wanted bugs so we compromised and pushed the lions out of the 'theme' as much as possible....and what its really about is a lion gets pissed off and goes to a colony of bugs to go destroy another one otherwise he'll destroy that colony (its very messed up but with limited sleep it made more sense....) think of it as a shoddy japanese cartoon!

Good game, but short.

I wish there was a little more, maybe more levels, or an upgrade system where you can choose your own upgrades. Overall its pretty good though. Except i did notice that you can still press Z to evolve. I only mention it because you said it was fixed before but when I just tried it it kept doing it :P

MrRandomist responds:

;) yes! but its in review....so you can only do it in the next 24/48 hours!

I liked it but...

When it was over it felt like things were JUST picking up.

MrRandomist responds:

well i guess longer is better?