Reviews for "Fucking Bugs"

Oh Great!!!

I enjoyed it much! Wow I love the graphicstyle. And the Flyingbutfoe is really the best Foe in Game! Yeah

Good Effort for this!

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

its good but

people who make games and don't make a pause button are evil

too true >:)

I love it BUT

I do not like the fact that it ends, I crave more mutation uprades and more enemies!

Otherwise I must say this game has really interested me and I like your idea of a bug defence game.

MrRandomist responds:

well pm kembry and ask him for a sequel (he doesnt want one)

cool

i like it its funny.

funny is good.

Hmmmmm

Well, it delivers what it promises. But it's not the most fair game in the universe.

For starters you can simply shoot straight left or right to kill every single ground bug that comes from either direction. The only reason you have to leave the nest is to eat. However almost no matter what you do your nest's health will run low or out completely by wave 5 simply because of the flying insects alone. Not only are they too fast to shoot out of the air, but they have enough health to take out a sizable portion of your nest even as you shoot them down.

It's quite frustrating to be shooting as soon as possible at one and still see it cost your nest near a third of it's life.

MrRandomist responds:

we will be making gameplay adjustments most likely in the next few days, we tried to to tweak it as much as possible in the few minutes we had to do so before time was up.