Reviews for "Fucking Bugs"

end glitch!

i wanna beat it :( i played through 2 times and it just put me staring at the pile both times like it great ideo and 72 hours NICE (like the team name)

End boss glitch fixed my ass.

The game was overall pretty good , gameplay was decent. Nice music , and overall cool art.

But there could be some serious improovements. For example , What about a crosshair? The fact that pretty much everything is white doesn't helps if you have to aim with a white mouse. And , just like pretty much everyone under me says , The end boss just does not dies. And if he touches your pile , you end up staring at the pile in the center of the screen. Enjoy staring at it. Not to mention , i doubt i can kill the boss before it reaches the pile , so , is the boss invencible? I don't know , but he could go fuck himself for all i care, i don't really mind an invencible boss , because you could evolve before he reaches the pile...Well , i doubt it , but who knows. What i want is SEEING THE ENDING. Not a blank screen with a pile of trash on the center.

Overall , the game wasn't too good , i would give it a 5 , under normal ,circunstances , but the fact that it was made in 72 hours pretty much sums up the explanation of all the glitches. So , to end this review , i think that i might give it a 7/10. Aprooved , but extremely average.

MrRandomist responds:

sorry about that, update is in review right now should be fixed in the next 24/48 hours!
it seems as though it wasnt fixed but i was given a new version of the game this morning, and i have updated it...

Thank you for your extensive review! and we thank you for your 7, and we will take your review into consideration when updating or even making a possible sequel...

Ending?

The game just focused on the hive at the end. Either it froze or that's your version of a conclusion?

I hate that we have to spam the spacebar. Can't you change it so you can just hold it? And maybe show a progress bar for how long it takes to consume your dead enemies?

MrRandomist responds:

i talked to the programmer about a possible change to the spacebar smashing, and we may change it soon....

Game froze :(

Rhino bug guy got to mah pile and then I was left staring at the hive in the middle of my screen, not sure what the deal was but I could no longer do anything after that.

umm

im not sure how 2 tell u but the game froze for me .... not sure the wave but ya

MrRandomist responds:

wave 10 end boss....update is in review right now should be fixed in the next 24/48 hours!