Reviews for "They Came From Nam"

fun but..........

even the first level is to hard, if i charge shots for kill the boss, the paper things kill me, if i kill them, the boss kill me, and i cant do nothing

Charge after EVERY shot.
(you can be fully charged as long as you want)

gets boring

it is fun but it gets boring very quicly. maybe some special attacs or powerups maybe. giving it a 3/5

Manly-Chicken responds:

It would have been hard to do in 72 hours...

Not bad...but I have played better.

For something that was started from scratch and completed in 72 hours it's not bad. Don't know why people complained about needing a mute feature since I personally liked the sounds for the game. Despite how generic the "story" is I fell the game could have been better if you had more time to work on it.

Manly-Chicken responds:

I agree with this review.

lag..

This Game Is So Good At Being Shallow And Boring!

It gets four lousy giraffes out of ten, and what lousy giraffes they are.

This game is as generic as they come, and despite trying to hide it behind the ridiculous (and un-imaginative) story, fails at being anything more than a freshman's computer programming final.

first off, the whole animal schpiel is getting old, I'm already used to it, so trying to seem original by throwing a giraffe in there isn't working, even if said giraffe shares his likeness with a certain Big Boss. The name is also quite dumb, Sgt G Rambo Jesus? really, you should work on a name for more than three seconds.

Then there's gameplay, oh the gameplay is so mediocre, so mediocre it hurts to think about, and the bosses are garbage and I hated this game sO i'm just done writing

bottom line it gets a four out of ten because it may suck, but at least it works, but other than that, it has nothing going for it.

Manly-Chicken responds:

:,( you do realize we had to do this from scratch from a random idea in 3 days, right?