Reviews for "Shark Antennas Co."

Well....the idea is...unique..

But you can't play..literally. The opening screen doesn't have a play button..

MonoFlauta responds:

Its already fixed, is waiting for newgrounds update meanwhile read this useful tutorial:
What does a good user from ng do when find a critical error like, button play doesnt work:
Pm the author so can fix it, and wait for his response, after its fixed play the game and review the game
What does the bad user from ng do:
Easy, check this example:
"But you can't play..literally. The opening screen doesn't have a play button.."
and rate 1 :)

bug

yeah, theres a bug, it wouldnt let me get past the opening part, it sayas 100% loaded, and an ad. thats it.

What does the bad user from ng do:
Easy, check this example:
"yeah, theres a bug, it wouldnt let me get past the opening part, it sayas 100% loaded, and an ad. thats it"
and rate 0 :)

ehh

its ok but its nothing new i played basically this same exact game like a month ago but no cows or sharks. If i could remember the details of it I would say but I cant jus as I pry wont remember the details of this game either due to unoriginalaity. Sorry just my .02

MonoFlauta responds:

ok, maybe showing it, because there arent games like this :)

I agree with previous post

Here are some suggestions that would make the game more entertaining and challenging. First, dont stop at wind as an obstacle, there are also tornadoes, news helicopters, birds, rockets being shot from PETA extremists. Second, more sharks, minimum of houses that need to be connected to proceed, and more varied options to gain points beside house connection. I suggest things like cars, innocent children on see saws that can be catapulted into the stratosphere. public pools with tasty treats for the sharks, perhaps the option to use different sharks each having unique abilities. Hammerhead sharks can level obstacles preventing a potential connection. Great whites can flop around on the ground devouring opposition. Tigersharks could be like heatseekers for houses, etc. etc. lastly, some type of boss, something like a mobile home on the highway that has rednecks shooting out the window preventing the shark connection, and trying to shoot the player down. There ya go just a few ideas good luck on making an amazing game.

MonoFlauta responds:

well thansk for the good ideas :)

Good Idea, but not as fun as it could've been.

It really is a great idea, but the game just lacks that spark. For one thing, you present this game as silly and over the top, and while the premise of the game is, the meat of the game is underwhelming. I wanted to see people on their lawns or coming out of their houses shocked at the fact that there is a shark in their roof, but that's just a thought, though more environment detail would've been fantastic and added to the silly premise of the game. I also feel like the levels could've been longer with more sharks and buildings, while at the same time providing some serious obstacles in the air. Other things, like collision detection, spelling & grammar, and more balance in the amount of time given, could all use some work as well. I wrote this review because I really like what you guys are trying to do, and I want to see you work on it, and make a great sequel or re-release or something. Have a good day now.

MonoFlauta responds:

ok thanks, we are looking foward for a best version of this game, thanks for reviewing :)