Reviews for "Shark Antennas Co."

unbelievable

Good idea, but there is one little thing...

It's TOO FRIKKIN' HARD!!!!

the wind in the last level is impossibly strong.
half of the houses I\hit where miss.
time limit is waaaaaaay to short.
just impossible.
2 for the idea.

MonoFlauta responds:

you are kidding me? its the most easiest thing in the world, maybe playing it with your eyes open let you win it

Ugghhh

u might need an extra than 10,000 hours. i see where this is coming from. . .but it was. . . terrible. i totally hit that house! 1

MonoFlauta responds:

haha, maybe you need 10,000 hours to learn how to make a review :) and if you are bad playing, not my fault

Epic meh.

1 point for graphics, 1 for a a basic working engine. This, however, still does not make it fun. It isn't that it's boring, it's just that it never had anything to make it fun in the first place, except the whimsical concept that you completely and utterly failed to expand on, and instead simply used as an excuse for a gameplay mechanic.

welcome to boring landia, with you, the first minister Numer0us

Lol

I think the fact that you made a game based off a random name generator is an epic idea. I laughed through the whole thing :)

Nice work fellas!

MonoFlauta responds:

great, thanks a lot for the review! :)

Rly?

When i saw the description, i was like 'hey, sharks and cows and internet, this could give me a few Lulz.'
and then i read the instructions, and i was even more psyched!
And then... i started playing. And i did not want to play anymore after level 2. It's got bad physics, even worse audio, and the keys tend to stick.
How is this frontpage material? i could really use a welconstructed, high class game... there aren't that much anymore

Grtz,