Reviews for "Shark Antennas Co."

Interesting

Pretty good job. Interesting idea.

MonoFlauta responds:

The theme was difficult as hell, but we did our best :) thanks for reviewing :)

Good job

great job on making something creative out of the theme you were given. Music, graphics and programming were good. The gameplay is okay. It doesn't have much lasting appeal and could be more expansive.
The idea is very creative though. I also like that there's kind of a story to it.
Good work for one weekend.

MonoFlauta responds:

thanks! glad you like it, we did our best :)

cool game

great work, i would really like to see and expanded version with, the graphics you didnt get to fully implement and complete gameplay adjustment and tweaks to really bring this game to its prime, great idea great work well done!

MonoFlauta responds:

mmm maybe a second part would be a really good idea :P we will see, thanks for reviewing :)

Awesome!

The game is really cool. I loved the menu and the buttons. The graphics are really smooth and high quality. I enjoyed how you have frictions beetween winds and the shark goes in the wind direction. Also the energy from the friction going through the chopper was really realitic! I liked that you made a node map for the missions. The music matched a lot! There is just a bug when replaying missions. Nice job mate! Oh also nice job Funandmore!

MonoFlauta responds:

Bug fixed :) Thanks for telling me :)

Kinda lost

I liked the art and how it played, but I felt it lacked any real challenge. For a Game Jam, I was pretty happy that the game played without any problems

MonoFlauta responds:

The challenge is more on getting a highscore than going through levels, anyway, glad you liked the other things :)