Reviews for "Street Fighter LoA"

blank will make new freinds

this game is the best i have played in a while damn hard finally manged to beat akuma........gen was nothing compared to him but also nice ending cant wait for another one

Ehehe, thank you!

#Spoiler#
Gen is actually pretty strong, but you're using Akuma, so that's why it all seems so easy. ^_^

Sheer Brilliance

I loved pretty much everything about this game. The RPG style fighting system was very effective, with smooth animation, fitting sound effects, and an intriguing story.
The inclusion of varying difficulty levels, separate storylines, an alternate ending, and a super-hard boss went a long way in increasing its lifespan too.

In fact, playing this has made me want to try out the real Street Fighter series, you've made something pretty special here, and I hope that you eventually make a sequel!

Thank you, man! Your compliments really moved me! ^_^
And yes, try the real Street Fighter: it's not an rpg, but it's good nonetheless!!
I mean, it's the first and most famous fighting game ever!!

Hey do youknow what soundtrack plays when your fighting Adon? :o i really like it

Hey,
If I remember corretly, that song should be Adon's theme in Street Fighter 4!

Thank you for the review!

This game is simply amazing.
Do i even have to comment the gameplay, idea, music and/or graphics?!
11/10.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your kind compliments!
It's always nice to recieve a review for such an old game, and I'm really glad you liked it that much :)

The best flash game I have ever played. One question though, what is the name of the song that plays during the "secret" ending? Thx.

Muja responds:

Thank you, and... I really can't remember, it's been so long ago...