Reviews for "Street Fighter LoA"

Loved this game

played the 1st 2 parts but i cant load my data which is pissing me off a bit but still its awesome

Muja responds:

I know, I'm sorry. I thought it was just too difficult to let you load the previous data without messing the game up.
But I'm glad you liked it anyway! Thanks for the ten!

last part!

................(speechless)

Hey, thank you pal! ^_^

Awesome!!

Great game! Even though at first its kinda hard to get the controls and stuff once you get it its really good!

Muja responds:

Hey, thank you, most of all because you took your time to actually understand how my game works before reviewing it!

Hope you'll be having fun with it!

sweet!

i remember playing the first part and wondered when the next ones would come out

Muja responds:

Hey, I'm happy you could find the complete version eventually! Thank you for your review, hope you'll be having fun!

Interesting Style

You get my first 10 star! I'm a big fan of Street Fighter and you're game is amazing! I like how the battle system is a little tactical. You did a great job at finding and using good sprites as well as finding good voice/sound clips. I'm trying my best to beat Akuma! Keep up the great work!

Wow, your FIRST ten star? I'm honored! :-D

Hope you'll defeat Akuma, eventually! And thank you very much for your review!