Reviews for "Street Fighter LoA"

Very good game! This explains perfectly the Street Fighter story.... Although the gameplay is somewhat mediocre, with frustrating opponents and high difficult curve. I waiting the sequel.... :)

Muja responds:

Lol, thanks, I guess, though it's disturbing that you found it confusing..!
However, you might want to know that a "spiritual" sequel to this game is now under production, featuring original characters and a story settled in feudal japan, and an upgraded version of this turn-based, martial arts oriented battle system.
I estimate it'll be ready by March, and I hope you'll like it!

If you want to be the first one to know when this game will be online, follow me here on Newgrounds, or like my facebook page "Interactales"

And thanks again!

The arrows wouldn't appear....

Muja responds:

The game is a bit old, but if I remember correctly, the arrows will appear only when you're *attaccking*.

When you're defending there are no arrows: you must look carefully at the enemy position, *guess* where he's going to attack you and then press the corresponding arrow key on your keyboard ("up" for high attacks, "right" for mid attacks and "down" for low attacks).

Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.
Unless you're playing on hard mode. That's tough.

This game is an inspiration for a lot of other developers.
BR Nation

Muja responds:

That's always great to hear, thanks!

Man, This was simply FANTASTIC! I hope that ending after the secret final be the ''prologue'' of a sequel from this game. I loved it!

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot for your review, I'm glad you had fun! About the sequel, unfortunately that's not gonna happen, for more than a reason: first of all, not even Newgrounds is allowing to submit games that use "sprites" from other games anymore. Secondly, I'm not interested in making fanfictional games anymore.
But there's a good new: before next year I'm planning to make a new game that'll use a similar battle system, but with original characters and story, settled in feudal Japan

I hope you'll like it!

Fantastic game!
Do you remember the name of music when fighting Ken?Thanks

Muja responds:

It's definitely "Ken's theme", but I don't remember if it's from SF 2 or 4.
Thanks a lot!