Reviews for "Street Fighter LoA"

when is two coming out yur my fav game pc creator

Thanks a lot!!
Some time ago I posted a demo for the second Street Fighter LoA game, it should still be online here on NG.
However I'm afraid I'm never going to finish it as I dont' have enough time to dedicate on such a demanding project.

At the moment I'm working on a Ghostbusters interactive comic (you can see the first part on newgrounds, too: look for "Ghostbusters Bust in Peace") and on a more orginal project that'll be online in a few weeks.

Thank you again for your review!

This game is simply amazing.
Do i even have to comment the gameplay, idea, music and/or graphics?!
11/10.

Muja responds:

Thank you for your kind compliments!
It's always nice to recieve a review for such an old game, and I'm really glad you liked it that much :)

YES, defeating Vega and Gouken IS possible, you just have to level up and defeat everyone else. I have not beaten Akuma though.

In the epilogue, there are four missions: Akuma, Evil Ryu, and the one where Ryu and Ken fight each other, but what is the other option? Do I have to defeat Akuma to unlock it?

Game designer Muja, please respond.

Hello!
To answer your question: yes, the final match will be unlocked once you defeat Akuma (which is very, very hard, but possible).

And... What the heck, I'll spoil it for you: in the last match you'll be able to use Akuma himself instead of Ryu and Ken ;)

Hey do youknow what soundtrack plays when your fighting Adon? :o i really like it

Hey,
If I remember corretly, that song should be Adon's theme in Street Fighter 4!

Thank you for the review!

Ah, such fond memories. Thanks for creating this game! Now I don't feel as bad for selling my Sega..

Muja responds:

Hey, I'm glad I could help! ;)
And thank you for the review!