Reviews for "Duplicator"

Does not work

After the loading screen I find myself in a grey room, sleeping. Well that's everything I got to know of this game since I'm not able to do anything. WASD/Arrows, Mouse and R button; None of this seems to do anything.Plus I do not have any sound.

I am kind of disappointed since the other reviews are pretty good.

Loved it

Extremely challanging puzzles yet beatable if you think it through. Very very well done wish more were made like it.

Great game, great atmosphir

beautiful on every level.

Perfect game!

This game was challenging and really enjoyable! Please make more of this duplicate thing it looks like a good idea!

Almost Perfect

Nice animation, nice music, a spell-check would add some polish
-Lifts uses an electricity => Lifts use electricity
-Look for the safes. It contains silver coins => Look for safes, they contain silver coins
Yes these are more nit picking then anything, but still show some work is lacking.