Reviews for "Burrito Bison"

1:06:07

It's not the 58:30 sparrrow got, but I finally got all the achievements. Very fun game to play, and I'm gonna check out the Non Doppler website. http://www.notdoppler.com/

Yeah, I'm shilling for another website, what of it?!

CUIDADO! hombre de lucha volante!!

This is what I'm talkin' about, a launcher game with panache! the look, the mechanic, the execution.. I've been playing a while now, still lovin' it! Best part has gotta be smashing thru those doors, talk about a fuckin' RUSH! Nice to have one of these with an objective too, you can beat this game! Very nice work here, Juicy, thanks!
Can't wait to see Burrito Bison go head to head with El Santo someday.. heh

GOOOOOOD!

i have like this game :)

1:10:33

I totally agree on everything Gameboy099 said!

Definitely Recommended

This game, in a word, is fun. I couldn't stop playing (and forgot about my whole afternoon) until I went through all the achievements and everything in the store. It started off slow, of course, with me getting a bit frustrated at first but as I picked up speed and purchased more specials, it became increasingly fun. It may take some patience for the first few iterations. The graphics are a joy and the illusion of speed and movement is exhilarating. Thank you for sharing. This is an awesome game, with an original concept and I'd recommend it to anyone.