Reviews for "Burrito Bison"

Conceptually

This is more involving than other toss games I've played, where the player has little to do with what happens.

But it is lacking in the sheer scope of a game like Toss the Turtle.
Thankfully I enjoyed every minute of what there was. Could maybe use a sandbox-ish feature.

I guess I just don't get this one

I played this game a few times and just didn't find it all that thrilling. There are better throw/toss games out there.

Great fun

This game most definitely took the "toss" game a step further. The comic portions, and the wall obstacles I felt were the icing on the cake for this game. This ended up being a really fun, albeit time consuming game. On a side note, love the Burrito Bison character, nothing like a little lucha libre.

wow?

cant belive im still playing this for since it came out

awesome game

so fun and addicting i cant get off of it its like kitty cannon on steroids