Reviews for "Burrito Bison"

Been playing this for hours. Awesome game! Keep up the good work.

really enjoyable

surprisingly fun the more you play it the better it gets

One of the best Toss Games around

Concept: Create a fun toss game enjoyable from start to finish.

Story: Bison goes shopping and gets sucked inside a candy world. It's up to the player to help him escape this sweet prison.

Aesthetic: The artwork is just awesome and I love Burrito Bison's design. I actually thought he was anthropomorphic until I noticed the head was a mask. The colors are beautiful to look at with excellent variation as a candy world should be. Although only two tracks(three if you count the title theme) the music is intense and epic. Ironic as well as appropriate, my favorite track from the games is called "epic theme".

Game play: The fun factor really thrives here and thats what makes this game so successful, there are many toss games (or even games in general) where achievements are the only incentive for playing a game. But Burrito Bison get's it right. I enjoyed launching myself through the air countless times just to beat the story alone. When that was done then I just had to max out my abilities to turn an already fun and challenging game into a good ol' fashion sandbox of speed trials. My final objective was getting all possible achievements which was just as fun and almost as challenging as beating the story.

Everything about the game just works the power up's are unique and fun and effective, the since of speed is satisfying and addictive especially when crashing through those colossal doors. And Even though I've been through much trial and error this game virtually has no repetitive factor until you've experienced every feature and 100% game.

Overall: If your not a fan of toss games, this may be worth looking into regardless sure it may seem repetitive to you, but you upgrades are very satisfying and give you plenty of bang for your nonexistent buck. I had a great time playing this and I will be checking out "Burrito Bison's revenge" in the future.

5/5

Fav'd

Awesome GAME!!!!!!!!

I pass and get all the medals of this game 1 year ago yes and i well play it

Juisy Beast awesome game DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it.

I couldnt stop trying to beat my best time at 53:30 but finally did after I used a macro to rapid click and completely broke peppers and bubbles, making them way too powerful and ended up getting 50:90. Still, had lots of fun and would love to see more!