Reviews for "Burrito Bison"

Good yet hard

I found this to be a pretty fun game although it is simple to play it is hard to get lots of money until after the player buys about two basis upgrades for the bison trying to escape from the bag known as candy land. I bought the rubber and bounce boost for starters so that I could last a bit longer whenever I clicked and bounced on a gummy bear,bomb, or paragummy.

The graphics are very nice and the way that the gummies and bombs randomly generate is similar to that of Toss the Turtle or Kitten Cannon which were also games like this as well. The things that separate this game from them though is that you can bounce as many times as you wish until you miss hitting a gummy then you might wish to let off for a bit to see if you can get lucky and have a gummy pass by for you to bounce off of.

I really loved the audio choice here is well. The song seemed very fitting along with the sound effects of hitting the gummies and the ground and other things.

The store is excellent but there is only one thing I hate about it a lot. The fact that after you buy an item that some other items increase in price when you have not even bought them in the first place. I found that to be a bit unfair actually as you now have to earn double the amount to buy that item which should not have increased in price.

The game play was very nice and I really enjoyed playing this game a lot though. Although it is a bit of a stand alone copy of Toss the Turtle and Kitten Cannon featuring a bison. It is different with the launch bar being a radial jackpot type thing where the top star gives the biggest boost and the star at the bottom gives the smallest boost instead.

Overall, a very nice game although the store does irritate me a bit. Great job on this.

Love it.

probly one of the better games where you throw your character as far as you can :) loved it. needs more upgrades next time lol, i got all of them quickly.

Friggin sweet

this game is awesome, and it took me 1:09 to get out, and i has all the records, challenge anyone? :3

Well Made and Addictive

I'm not a massive fan of the 'sling shot' genre games but for some reason I could not stop playing this. It might have something to do with the urge to squash those squishy little bears. Great artwork, great upgrades and really enjoyable to play.

so addicting