Reviews for "Dead Space Invaders"

HELL YES

Finally, a Space Invaders game with some REAL firepower. Screw subtlety and hiding behind giant walls!

god damn

...

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is click the mouse button. thats it! how is this a game anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to kill them all? what apout motherships? all you can do is shoot? there is no way you can lose to this! this game is crap! its not even a game at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be a game if you can beat levels and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be space invaders? i dont even know how this damn game got to the front page, or a rating of 4.15!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 10 is beacuase it was pretty gooood BUT THATS IT

HAHA!!

Take that you damn aliens!

Cool

Really cool idea and well executed :)

I was only a bit dissapointed that I didn't get a special ending for being able to kill them all in 7 shots (the minimum). And the lack of a start button of course!

wow that brings back memories

it was fun but so easy and impossible to lose.
the original Space Invaders was really hard as were most of the games back then.

I had a blast for awhile reliving the old arcade days.

hanging out at the arcade or spending more on a date in quarters than I would at a movie or restaurant