For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "You know what they say?"

...What did I just play?

Was it good? I have no idea. This thing is even more insane than that Knights game for the DS. But it is very interesting, particularly if you play it while high...

ITS FUNNEY

EXTREMLY FUNNY WHEN U DIE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Its a bit hard at the beginning but you get better as you go on.

55 points

super fun, but ya i didnt know to get the spagetti for a while and when you die is that the sound from dawn of war. 9/10 cuz i know it could be better. i hope to see a sequal soon with achevments and more funny stuff

Amazing!

So I've been playing this for a while now, and I think it's hilarious! The controls are really responsive and the game is hard, but not outright frustrating. I like how so many memes came together to form such a great game.
Some advice for your next game:
1.The score shouldn't keep rising after you die.
2."dinner" should really come from both sides of the screen so I'm not always forced into the left corner.
3. You should imply that "spaghetti" is a helpful item (I thought I had to avoid it when I first came across it)
4. The game should get progressively harder (but you knew that one)
5.Put in some achievements, and you'll attract more players.
Once again, great game. Can't wait to see Weegee's Revenge!

0ld5K00l responds:

Thanks for the great tips! It's really helpful for me.