Reviews for "You know what they say?"

Good Game

Seems the game did turn out really good for you.
It's a really funny game with alot of randomness involved but It's creative.

9 / 10 for you =)

LOL

All the cd-i sound effects and the complete randomness of it is pure win. I want more of this!

Funny but

Its wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hard

0ld5K00l responds:

You can't beat it. It's all about getting a high score and get a laugh at the complete randomness.

Funny

Extremely funny, loved the spaghetti power-up. You get a 10 from me since it's your first flash.

Stupidly good fun

this game isn't very hard, but is challenging enough to be fun. the overall concept of the game is funny too, what's not to find funny of mario bombarding luigi with tosters while the king comes in from the side and gives him dinner? i still haven't gotten the spaghetti yet, but i'll keep trying.